Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs has announced its new exciting vacancies Petrol Depot ASC Khanewal requires LDC, Fireman, Chowkidar, and Cook vacancies for which Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs is inviting applications from interested candidates.
Candidates applying for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs should have primary and matric qualifications and candidates who are already working in a government organization can also apply for these posts.
|Posted Date||21 Dec 2022|
|Last Date||05 Jan 2023|
Candidates applying for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs should be between 18 to 30 years of age and candidates belonging to Sindh province will get another 5 years of relaxation, Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs can apply from all over Pakistan.
|SR No||Post Name||Education||BPS||No Of Post|
|01||Attested Domicile Certificate|
|02||2 passport-size photographs|
|04||National Identity Card|
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2022?
- Candidates applying for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs should send their applications with an attested domicile certificate, 2 passport-size photographs, educational certificates, national identity cards, and mobile numbers.
- Candidates applying for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs must apply before the last date.
- Candidates who have already served in government jobs must have their institution’s certificate if they want to apply for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs.
- No travel expenses will be given to the candidates appearing for tests and interviews for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs.
- Those who pass the test will bring with them real academic skills on the day of the interview.
- Candidates can apply for a single post in Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs.