The new recruitment of Punjab Education Foundation Department Invigilator has been announced by the Government of Punjab, both male and female candidates from all over Punjab can submit their application forms for Invigilator Jobs. This is Punjab Government Punjab Education Foundation Invigilator Jobs 2022/2023 for which you can apply online now.
Punjab Government has decided to recruit Punjab Education Foundation Invigilator as Invigilator for all districts of Punjab. The application form you can download from their official website Invigilator recruitment will fulfill all quality requirements.
|Publish Date||12 December 2022|
|Education||Matric, Intermediate, Master|
|Deadline||20 December 2022|
Punjab Education Foundation Department Invigilator Department Details
Punjab Education Foundation is an autonomous institution of the Government of Punjab۔Who is actively working for the promotion of quality education in Punjab،Punjab Education Foundation is seeking applications from suitable candidates as part-time Test Administration Invigilator Staff for providing annual quality assurance test book from all schools of Punjab.
Empty Jobs In Punjab Education Foundation Department
Eligibility Criteria for the Invigilator Jobs
|Invigilator||intermediate||20 to 40 year|
Terms and conditions For the Invigilator Jobs
- Candidates should have their own transportation arrangements to reach the school examination center۔
- For single shift duty RS 1000 and for double shift RS, 2000 will be paid on a daily basis.
- Candidates should not be wanted or involved in any criminal activity.
- PEF partners or their relatives, teachers, another staff teaching in PEF schools are not eligible to apply.
How to Online Apply For Invigilators Jobs
- For Invigilator Jobs you will get application form from their website.
- Interested candidates can download and submit the application form from their website before 20th December 2022 to apply.
- Already registered candidates will log in and submit the affidavit online, these candidates need not apply afresh.